Loctite Posi-Link 10-50 Actuator
The Loctite Posi-Link 10-50 Actuator provides adhesive dispensing by effecting incremental movements of a piston and displacing programmable quantities of adhesive with syringe barrel or dual cartridge. The Actuator consists of a remote dispense head tethered to the Actuator housing.
This Posi-Link 10-50 Actuator is to be used with Loctite® brand 10 ml., or 25 ml. pre-packaged syringe adhesives or 50 ml. pre-packaged, dual cartridges with a 1:1, 2:1, and 10:1 mix ratio for mounted and robotic applications. This Actuator can be used for all viscosities.
- Flexible orientation in any position.
- Easily fits below an industrial workbench or wall mounts with brackets supplied to conserve benchtop space
- Light weight remote dispense head has a positive link to actuator via a 7 foot tether, allowing ergonomic hand-held dispensing or mounting directly on robotic arms.
- Easily attaches to syringe nest (sold separately) to accommodate alternate syringe barrel sizes
- Adhesive pressure: Mechanically driven vs. traditional air pressure driven, eliminating risk of air infiltration into adhesive
- Suck-Back: Prevents drip at end of dispense, and is mechanical driven vs. traditional air vacuum driven, eliminating risk of adhesive being sucked into the system.
- See below for Video showing set-up and operation.
- For use with Loctite® brand, pre-packaged products only.
- Total Weight: 13 lbs.
- Dispense Head Weight (including nest and optional pinch tube valve): 2.0 lbs.
- Air Supply: 40 to 100 psi.
- Posi-Link Electro / Mechanical Tether Length: 7 feet
- Minimum Dispense Volume: 0.001 ml.
- Maximum Dispense Rate: 0.4 ml/sec.