Dual Channel Integrated Dispenser, 0-100 psi
The Loctite® Dual Channel Integrated Dispenser combines a dual channel dispense controller and reservoir into a single system. The controller provides 2 independent digital timing channels that provide control of 2 pneumatic ouputs. These outputs can be used to control dispense valves, advancing slides, or any other pneumatic device. The controller can be actuated either by a footswitch, fingerswitch, or external signal. It is capable of operating in a manual or timed mode for dot or bead dispensing applications. The reservoir can accomodate 50 ml, 250 ml, 500 gram, 1 liter, 2 kg, and 200 gram adhesive packages which deliver adhesive to dispensing valves. This unit has a 0-7 bar (0-100 psi) pressure regulator which is well suited for medium to high viscosity (>3,000 cP) adhesives.
- Can be used to control two dispense valves or one dispense valve and one advancing slide. Typical valves used with the unit are 97113, 97114, 98013, 98009 or Hand-held valves 97116 or 97112.
- Delay setting allows positioning of an advancing slide prior to the opening of a dispense valve.
- Low level sensor alarm provides warning for adhesive bottle replacement.
- Easy-to-use keypad with LCD display screen for entering values.
- Simple menu-driven commands.
- Equipped with a 0 to 7 bar (0-100 psi) pressure regulator.
- Analog pressure gauge.
- Time is adjustable from 0.01 to 99.99 seconds.
- Can be run in Auto or Manual mode.
- Manual button for purging adhesives from valves.
- Includes footswitch.
There are also low level and cycle complete dry-contact relay outputs to interface with external controls (PLC). Low level detection is highly recommended when dispensing cyanoacrylate products, to avoid introducing air into the product line and dispense valve.