Loctite Benchtop Peristaltic Dispenser
The Loctite® Benchtop Peristaltic Dispenser is a reliable and effective volumetric dispenser for single-component, low viscosity adhesives. It is great for precise dosing or applications that require a specific flow rate. This Dispenser is electro-mechanically operated and does not require the use of an air source. It transfers liquids via pressure displacement applied by a rotor turning against a tube that carries the material from the bottle to a hand-held dispense valve. This Dispenser provides volumetric dispensing of non-thixotropic materials such as cyanoacrylates, anaerobics, UV products, or solvents up to a viscosity of 5,000 cPs. It can be used as a manual or semi-automatic workstation.
- Air-free dispensing eliminates air in product.
- Forward and reverse motion of rotor.
- Instant reverse for vacuum suck-back; shuts off the flow of liquid and prevents dripping
- Adjustable post-delay time for vacuum setting.
- Simple and convenient load mechanism provides for easy cleaning.
- Continuous or timed mode of dispense.
- Large digital LED display
- Includes four (4) different feed line tubing sizes to accommodate various product viscosities.
- Dispenses from any size container since the feedline is placed directly into the bottle of adhesive.
- Virtually no wasting of adhesive since it travels from the product bottle, thru the feedline tubing, and onto the part.
- No flushing of dispense valve required
- No downloading of adhesive required - just place the feedline into the original bottle.
- Power Supply: 110 / 220 VAC; 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 0.3 amps
- Dispense time range: 0.01 to 99.9 seconds
- Rotor Speed: Up to 120 rpm
- Maximum Flow Rate: Up to 6 ml. per minute
- Minimum Drop Size: 0.001 ml.
- Direction of rotation: Clockwise (CW) or Counterclockwise (CCW)
- Dimensions: 7.2 inches W x 3.2 inches H x 6.7 inches D
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Suck-back: Programmable by reversing the direction of rotor.